Monday, January 16, 2012

A2Z Scraplets January Sketch Challenge

Hi Everyone
Just wanted to share a quick one with you tonight.  The January sketch challenge has been released over at A2Z Scraplets.  So head on over and join in the challenge.


This is my take on the sketch


I have used a gorgeous A2Z butterfly flourish on this layout, it has been covered with 'watermelon' paint dabber & ruby red glitter.


The title was hand written and the little red shoes are actually 3 dimensional and just gorgeous, but I can't take credit for them, they were actually sent to me by a lovely lady named Lynn.  You can find her blog here Lynn's Designer Creations.  She is incredibly an incredibly talented lady.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day.  Don't forget to check out my blog candy giveaway and also head on over to A2Z Scraplets and join in the challenge.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser