Sunday, November 13, 2011

Just a quick one

Ok so I have been very slack on the updating of my blog, but in my defence, I just haven't been creating as much as I want to so I have not had anything worth blogging about.  Well anyway I have a couple of new layouts to share but I am hoping that I start turning out a few more because I have all this gorgeous scrapbooking stuff - and I keep buying more so I really need to start using so that I can justify all the spending.
This is the first layout.  The photo was taken on the May Day long weekend this year when we went to Cape Hillsborough for my Grandparents 80th birthday.
I absolutely love this photo!





The title for this page has a lot happening on it that doesn't really show up in the photo.  It is a gorgeous A2Z Scraplet chipboard and it has embossing, modeling paste, crackle paint, smootch ink, design adhesives & foil as well as kindy glitz.  I love how it turned out and it looks heaps better in real life then it does in this photo



The next layout is of a photo that was taken the same weekend and I love this photo because it looks like she is sitting on the rocks deep in thought, when infact she was in a bad mood with me because I told her that it was time to go and she stormed off and refused to look at me front on.  


This LO actually took me a few weeks to complete because I did the majority of it, then decided that I didn't like it but I liked the colour scheme, and the frame around the photo so it got completely reworked.  I still don't feel like it is finished because it doesn't have  a title but I have no idea what title to give it so it just has to be one without a title.  Hopefully one day a title will come to me and I can rectify the situation.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.





Thanks for looking, and I promise I am going to try harder to get more posts up on here. 
Have a great day and don't forget about my blog candy giveaway.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser