Monday, April 2, 2012

A2Z Scraplets April Challenge

The monthly Sketch challenge over at A2Z Scraplets has had a bit of a Shake Up this month as we are presented with a gorgeous Colour challenge instead of a sketch. 


This is my take on the colours......


Here is a close up of my title that I painted with acrylic paints and then gave a coat of glossy accents


The gorgeous butterfly frame was coated with white gesso and then I used pan pastels to colour it.  Then coated with glossy accents

The border, title & butterflies used on this page are a set from A2Z Scraplets and it is absolutely gorgeous.  It was the perfect thing to use for this colour challenge.


There are 3 fantastic prizes up for grabs with this Challenge, plus one of the gorgeous DT members Amy Prior is offering a bonus prize.  Head on over to the A2Z Scraplets Blog and check out what is on offer, be sure to leave a comment letting them know that I sent you to be in the running for the bonus prize.

Have a great day :) 

3 comments:

  1. "I am a new follower and found your blog through The Outlawz Follow Me Forum." Your page is is pretty. I love the colors and all the filigree. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Must admit I am more of a card maker myself but your layouts are so gorgeous it makes me want to take the plunge into scrapbook ing too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I am a new follower and found your blog through The Outlawz Follow Me Forum.

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser