Tuesday, September 4, 2012

It has been a while


Well it has been a while since I have posted anything and I sincerely apologize for this. To say that I have been having a bad run lately is an understatement. With everything that I have had going on I have neglected my blog but now I would really love to share with you some things I have been working on.


 

I absolutely love this layout.  It has not been created with paper or card but nfact it s created on a 12x12 piece of calico and I have used a selection of materials instead of patterned paper. I LOVE how it has turned out.  I have used the A 2 Z Scraplets  Old Picket Fence in this layout and have covered it in white gesso, followed by a generous layer of Tim Holtz rock candy crackle paint. I have then given it a light coat of gold perfect pearls just to add a little bit of colour and sparkle. I have used smooch inks to colour in the little bird that sits on top of the fence.

The next layout that I would like to share uses the A 2 Z Scraplets 1st day of school.

 


I have roughly colored this chipboard using distress inks - chipped sapphire and broken china. I have then gone over them with a coat of glossy accents. I have also used the A2Z chicken wire on this layout.


This has been inked with vintage photo distress ink, a light coat of gold perfect pearls and then a coat of glossy accents.

The following group of photos are the August new release from A 2 Z Scraplets.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser