Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Color Combos Galore

My latest obsession is Colour Challenges.  I have become addicted to them.  Over at Color Combos Galore there is a new colour challenge each week.

This week is #184 and I just loved the colours.
As soon as I saw this colour combo I just knew what photos I wanted to use. 




I just adore these photos of my gorgeous daughter Mackenzie at 4 months, however they were closer to the bottom of my massive pile of photos so they were just kind of forgotten about.  Not when I saw the colours though.  I had to dig around for a while to find them but I finally did.
I have used a mix of handmade & bought flowers on this LO.  I am just loving Prima flowers at the moment and I am steadily building my collection of them........... this LO includes a couple of primas.  I also love the ribbon that I have used on this LO, it has little rose buds on it. 

There are soooo many talented Ladies over at Color Combos Galore so if you are not already addicted to it why not head over there and check it out................. maybe join in a challenge, or 10 :-)

Thanks for visiting...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser