Monday, February 6, 2012

A2Z Scraplets February Sketch Challenge

WOW, this year is flying by so quickly that we are already a week into February.  I have a super busy week ahead of me this week finishing off some study, getting DT commitments done & preparing for my baby girl to turn 4 on Sunday, so just a quick post for you today to let you know that the FABULOUS  A2Z Scraplets February Sketch Challenge is up and running for the month so why not head on over and join in for your change to win some gorgeous chipboard products

This gorgeous sketch was created by Liz Weber


This is my take on the sketch




And quickly - what I did with the Chipboard Heading
I coloured it with smooch ink, then using a paint brush & some water I went over the smooch to get it to blend a bit better and then covered it with Glossy Accents.  It looks great on the LO.


Thanks for looking and I hope that I was able to provide some inspiration.
Have a great day :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful girls and the layout is stunning! I followed you over from the discussion at outlawz. Hope you stop by to visit me too! www.scrappyduesbydarlene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser