Monday, May 9, 2011

Muddy Fun

This LO has been inspired by the colour palette over at Color Combos Galore.

I really liked this weeks challenge. 


This is the 3rd LO for my Grandparents birthday album that I am doing (I have already scrapped this photo for myself).  It is also the 3rd post for the week on my blog which makes me really happy to say that I have achieved the goal that I set for myself. 
Here is what I created:


I am loving this LO.  It is much more simple then my usual style.  I also love this photo.  It is one of my favourites.  My children playing in the mud after a long time being stuck inside because of not just an early wet season, but an unusually long one.  Finally I gave in and let them just go and play in the mud.  They had so much fun.  But they got soooo messy.  I think I was getting dirt out of Mackenzie's hair for a week after.  But it was worth it to see them so happy playing outside.



Not my usual huge amount of flowers but effective none-the-less.  I wanted to keep this simple and I thought that 3 simple flowers down the side of the photo worked really well.  Yes they are Prima flowers!!!!  I also love the Dusty Attic chipboard that I have used on this page.  I have painted it with a Pearl paint dabber and I think it looks awesome.

Thanks for looking and I hope you have a fantastic day :-)
Don't forget about my blog candy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser