Tuesday, November 15, 2011

LOVE

I have been working on this layout for about a week now - after finishing the first part of it I just couldn't work out where to take it next.
It is actually done on a wide canvas that I have turned upside down so as to make it like a frame.
I absolutely love how it has turned out.

I have used a sketch as inspiration and it is the October challenge over at A 2 Z Scraplets


This is my take on the sketch :)










I have used modelling paste on the frame to give the texture which I have then spritzed with a combination of Smooch Spritz and Glimmer Mist.


I absolutely love how this has turned out and it is made even more special to me because of the subjects of the LO - my Grandparents who mean the world to me, they are a huge inspiration of what love is and should be.  They are such wonderful people whom I love dearly.

Thanks for looking, hope you have a fantastic day & don't forget about my blog candy giveaway :)

3 comments:

  1. Great layout, love the colors!
    Svetlana xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Samantha this is gorgeous! I love the detail and all those beautiful flowers!!
    I will be checking out your blog with a cuppa after lunch as I have spent the whole morning on FB and need to catch up on all my chores:)
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW! Gorgeous shadow box scrap project Samantha! So beautfiully done, what a great keepsake and wall hanging!

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser