Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A 2 Z Scraplets Blog Post

Well I have done my very first blog post as a DT member over at A 2 Z Scraplets.  For those of you who don't know A2Z Scraplets is an Australian & operated chipboard company that makes awesome chipboard products for all your papercraft needs, and they also make custom products.  I am very excited about being on this Design Team and am absolutely loving it so far, the other DT members are a very friendly bunch of girls and the owner of A2Z is lovely, it is such a pleasure as this is my first DT experience and it is really nice to be part of such a wonderful team.  Anyway enough about that.  I wanted to show you what I have created for my blog post





Head on over to the A2Z Blog to read about how I created this fabulous sparkly chipboard and all the things I put it through.  I had heaps of fun creating this LO and I hope that I have provided some inspiration for you.  Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a wonderful day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser